The Voice System (PBX monitor) Test
This is our most popular monitoring test. We will demo this test for a day for well qualified end-users.
Test Calling Sources
When we test, PSTN calls originate from
- Washington DC or NYC on Level3
- Denver Colorado on a variety of carriers
- Richmond, VA on Comcast, Level3, Verizon or Windstream.
VoIP to VoIP calls are generated from Richmond, VA from your choice of Internet provider, Comcast, Level3, or Verizon.
Test call hammer testing can take down voice systems. We require proof of ownership of a telephone number before sending test calls to you. Acceptable proof is
- Provide your phone bill with the number listed.
- We can call you on the number to test.
- You make a voice script that answers on the target telephone number with these words, “Hello Infotel Systems, this is my test number, please hammer me with calls!”